There are two ways to hear the songs.
If you’d like to hear them direct from the internet without downloading them please:
You will need a password from your workshop to access them.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and workshop and we’ll send you a link so you can download the songs at home.
The ten songs William is teaching and sharing in the workshops are:
- Sacred Chant Yelakwala
- Baby Song Ola Ikan Noke
- Boys Hunting Song Stephen Beans
- Dive Chief of the Ducks
- Cormorant Song
- Double-Headed Serpent Song Sisiyut
- Thunderbird Song Lalakanis Joe Wilson
- River Song
- Love Song Widasle Kan Giya
- Farewell Paddling Song Chief Padzasame Frank Nelson
Please respect these songs by keeping them private and don’t share them without permission.